Easter Egg Hunt 2011
Easter marks one of the first signs of Spring and warm weather ahead and this long weekend (Fri-Mon) you can be one of the first to view out new Spring and Summer fashions at The Patch Sauble Beach
To celebrate the longer days and a break from long sleeves, The Patch is holding an in store Easter Egg hunt. Find a coloured egg (hidden throughout the store) and redeem at the checkout to win. Everyone’s a winner with a variety of prizes up for grabs …
You come into The Patch and shop. If you find an egg (there will be plenty of eggs), you will bring the egg to the front counter and the cashier will let you choose a prize from a basket depending on what color the egg is. If you don’t find an egg, we will let you choose an egg at the front counter. This game is foolproof.
What are the odds I will come up a winner? 100%, there is a prize for every egg.
Are the prizes like a jelly bean or a sticker? No, the prizes are great. You can expect the following type of prizes.
- 10-30% off purchase
- Free items
- Buy 1, get 2-3 items free
- 50% off products
- $100 shopping spree
Rules & Regulations
1) “The Patch Easter Egg Hunt” promotion is open to all everybody-EVERYBODY who purchases something will be a winner
2) The promotion runs on Friday April 22nd until Monday April 25th both the Cambridge and Sauble Beach stores
3) Discount applies to all cash and carry merchandise purchased at The Patch stores in Cambridge and Sauble Beach. Only purchases paid by cash, debit
or major credit cards are eligible. Layaways and gift card purchases are not eligible.
4) “The Patch Easter Egg Hunt” eggs will be available at both Patch stores, the days of the promotion. One egg per person, per transaction, while quantities last. The Patch Easter Egg Hunt” eggs may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5) To be valid, “The Patch Easter Egg Hunt” egg must be given to the cashier. The egg is valid for one (1) transaction only. The egg is the property of The Patch and will be retained
following the transaction.
6) This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.